Strata Corporate Membership
If your strata corporation is a member, anyone who owns a unit within the strata corporation may access our services. Membership is an annual fee of $5.50 per unit (minimum $100, maximum $575) and includes the following services:
Advisory Services by Phone, Email and In Office meetings (CHOA has full-time strata advisors in each of our 3 offices to assist our members with the following topics)
- The Strata Property Act
- General operations of the strata corporation
- The responsibility, duties and authority of strata council
- The responsibility, duties and authority of strata lot owners
- Resources of other services or industries associated with strata properties
- Preliminary strata bylaw review and assistance
- Legislative changes
- Depreciation Reports
Special Advisor Services (fees may apply – call CHOA for more information)
- On-site workshops, seminars
- On-site Annual or Special General Meetings
The CHOA Journal is published four times per year. It contains technical articles written by various industry professionals. The Journal offers strata owners advice and information regarding all facets of strata living. Goals of the Journal are to bring together strata related news and provide strata owners with the opportunity to increase their knowledge about strata living.
CHOA members will receive direct mailing regarding CHOA seminars and public forums, legislative updates and other information that is pertinent to strata communities.